Check availability for your trip and quickly book online
Groups trips (groups of 10 or more) are a common sight on the Stanislaus River. The mellow and relaxing vibe on the Stanislaus makes this trip attractive for all age groups as well as all types of adventurers, and this allows companies, sports teams, and other groups to come together and enjoy a day of fun in the sun!
Aside from our ability to handle groups of hundreds of individuals, Sunshine can make your job as group leader easy when planning your next group outing. How can we do that you ask?
1) We can set up group pricing so that you are rafting at the best rate possible. We know a lot of groups are rafting on a budget, and we are conscientious of that. Groups are eligible for special pricing that can make your day as affordable as it is memorable!
2) We can set up payment plans that make things easy on the group leader. Would you rather have participants pay over the phone? We can set that up. Do you want participants to book online at your special group rate? We can set that up too. We can be flexible with you so that collecting payment is the least of your worries!
3) We can organize transportation for your group. Sunshine is teamed up with Delta Charters, which means we can set up transport so everyone in your group doesn’t have to drive to our location. Want to meet at your location and transport everyone together for a day of fun on the Stanislaus? We do this all the time and would be happy to set this up for your group as well!
4) Our team knows how to work with large groups. On the phone, we are happy to go over different options for your group, and on site, we have a team of employees that has years of experience dealing with groups of rafters that often number 100+ in one group. We are confident that we will be able to help you and your group make your rafting trip fun and exciting without the stress.
5) We can help you set up food! We have years of experience arranging catering for groups if that is something you want. Just give us a call at 209-848-4800 and we will lay out the different options to keep your group nourished!
If you are interested in getting more information about a group trip, go ahead and fill out a trip request form or call us at 209-848-4800 and we’d be glad to start the process with you!